The Gray Ghost Inn is a family owned bed and breakfast located within a mile of Mount Snow in West Dover, VT. Besides a fun, welcoming environment, we offer a full Vermont breakfast cooked to order. The Gray Ghost Inn is the perfect location for families, a reunion, or group gathering. Our amenities include:
- Close to four 18 hole golf courses
- Within walking distance of 4 restaurants
- Spacious game room with ping pong and air hockey
- Relaxing lounge (BYOB – two refrigerators for cold food/beverage storage)
- Free WiFi
- Group Dinner Menu — see our Cruisin’ brochure
- Recent renovations including fresh paint, and new curtains and lighting fixtures in guest rooms
- Gray Ghost Inn is a Participating Inn with Green Mountain Adventure Challenge
- Book your Zoar Outdoor Adventure with us and receive a special innkeeper rate! Zoar Outdoor has kayaking, SUP, canoeing, mountain bike rentals, Zipline and White River Rafting Adventures.
About the Gray Ghost Inn
The Gray Ghost Inn is owned and operated by Carina Hellström with her three daughters Natalia, Emma and Sofia, and their black Labradors Loki and Onyx. She is in her 14th year of owning the Inn.
Jessie is the Chef and cooks all your meals during your stay. For many of the meals he incorporates his own home grown farm fresh produce. Melissa and Lucretia are your housekeepers. Tamara, and Carina’s daughters Natalia, Emma and Sofia are your hosts, as well as our lovely black Labradors. Carina is not only your host and tour guide but your confidant as well to make your stay enjoyable.
Carina is originally from Sweden. She received her degree in Service Economics and Management from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden in 1990. For five years Carina worked at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.
Carina enjoys skiing, hiking, biking, her girls and just about any outdoor adventures including walking Loki. She is a devoted dog lover and has in the past raised Uncle, Yates, and Magnum, black male labs with Guiding Eyes for the Blind.